Access your Patient Portal Today
Please remember to bring the following:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Imaging films you have available
- Insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor, if required by your insurance
- Current list of medications with dosage
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance so that other patients may use that scheduled time. If proper 24-hour notification is not given, there is a $25 fee that must be paid prior to the next appointment.
Downloadable New Patient Paperwork
New patients should download, print, and complete the forms listed below and bring them to their first appointment. This will help expedite your visit. Just click on a form below to open and print. If you are unable to complete these forms ahead of time, try to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to do so at that time.
- Patient Information/Patient History
- Office Policies
- HIPAA Notice
- Directions to our office
- Medical Record Release Form (What We Want From Others)
- Medical Record Release Form (What Others Want From Us)
- Standard Authorization of Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Telemedicine Consent Form
- Follow Up Patient History Inventory
ATLANTIC BRAIN AND SPINE does not provide after-hours call coverage for the office.
If you are experience one of the following symptoms, please go to your nearest Emergency Room:
- Fever of 101.5 or greater
- Drainage or fluid coming from a surgical site (Including drainage that has an odor to it)
- New or worsening weakness or imbalance
- Loss of bowel or bladder functions (Including the inability to void or urinate)
- Worsening pain not controlled by prescribed pain medication
- Shortness of breath, or worsening swallowing (Including difficulty of swallowing fluids)
As always, please review ALL your discharge instructions provided to you by the hospital and the office.
For all other symptoms, you may call the office and leave a message for your medical assistant.
- Dr. Alsina – 910-799-2262 ex 105
- Dr. Brown – 910-799-2262 ex 121
- Dr. Melin – 910-799-2262 ex 118
- Dr. Beecher, Dr. Huffmon or Dr. Thomas – 910-763-3333 ex 114
We are pleased to offer patient appointments at three convenient locations in Wilmington and Jacksonville.
2208 South 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
2800 Ashton Drive
Wilmington, NC 28401
215 Station Street
Jacksonville, NC 28546
We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, and most bank debit cards. Payment and all insurance co-pays will be required prior to your scheduled appointment. Please contact your insurance provider to verify that our services are covered. Feel free to ask our staff any questions you may have regarding payment issues.