Adam P. BrownMD
Dr. Brown was born in Toronto Canada. However, his family moved to Miami Beach when he was 12 years old. Dr. Brown has practiced medicine in Wilmington since 1995 He has been instrumental in bringing intraoperative navigation and robotics to the area. A member of multiple national and local medical organizations, Dr. Brown continues to search for cutting-edge technologies for his patients. He provides state of the art surgical treatment of both brain and spinal disorders, including complex and minimally invasive procedures.
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes Hospital
- Fellowship in Vascular and Skull Base Surgery: Barrow Neurological Institute under Robert F Spetzler M.D.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS)
- New Hanover-Pender County Medical Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery